First Aid Kits are essential for safety and compliance for all workplace environments.
First Aid Kit 1-25 Persons
First Aid Kit 1-5 Persons
First Aid Travel Kit
We supply First Aid Kits to suit all situations. Whether it’s for your car, home or staff room we can supply First Aid Kits in many sizes.
Your First Aid Kit should be locked and kept in a cool, dry place out of the reach of children. Many people also keep a small First Aid Kit in their car for emergencies.
Your basic First Aid Kit may contain:
- plasters in a variety of different sizes and shapes
- small, medium and large sterile gauze dressings
- at least 2 sterile eye dressings
- triangular bandages
- crepe rolled bandages
- skin rash cream
- cream or spray to relieve insect bites / stings
- safety pins
- disposable sterile gloves
- alcohol-free cleansing wipes
- sticky tape
- thermometer (preferably digital)
- antiseptic cream
- cough medicine
- painkillers such as paracetamol (or infant paracetamol for children), aspirin (not to be given to children under 16), or ibuprofen
- antihistamine tablets
- distilled water for cleaning wounds
- eye wash and eye bath
It may also be useful to keep a Basic First Aid Manual or instruction booklet with your First Aid Kit.
Note: Medicines should be checked regularly to make sure they are within their use by dates.