First Aid Kits
First Aid Kits are essential for safety and compliance for all work place environments.
First Aid Kit 1-5 Persons First Aid Travel Kit First Aid Kit 1 – 25 Persons
We Supply First Aid Kits to suit all situations. Whether it’s for your car, home or staff room we can supply First Aid Kits in many sizes. Here is some information on First Aid legislation.
Your first aid kit should be locked and kept in a cool, dry place out of the reach of children.
Many people also keep a small first aid kit in their car for emergencies.
Your basic first aid kit
A basic first aid kit may contain:
- plasters in a variety of different sizes and shapes
- small, medium and large sterile gauze dressings
- at least two sterile eye dressings
- triangular bandages
- crêpe rolled bandages
- safety pins
- disposable sterile gloves
- alcohol-free cleansing wipes
- sticky tape
- thermometer (preferably digital)
- skin rash cream
- cream or spray to relieve insect bites and stings
- antiseptic cream
- painkillers such as paracetamol (or infant paracetamol for children), aspirin (not to be given to children under 16), or ibuprofen
- cough medicine
- antihistamine tablets
- distilled water for cleaning wounds
- eye wash and eye bath
It may also be useful to keep a basic first aid manual or instruction booklet with your first aid kit.
Medicines should be checked regularly to make sure they are within their use-by dates.